Business Analyst (UK)
About the role
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a strong analytical mindset, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, to join our growing team of exceptional talent.
The BA team
James Sweetman, Head of Product
Nataliia Hordiienko, Business Analyst
Jac Connah, Business Analyst
- Collect, analyse and interpret data related to the company's financial performance, business operations, and customer behavior
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify areas of improvement and develop solutions for complex business problems
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to the company's financial and operational performance
- Conduct market research and analyse trends to identify new opportunities and potential risks
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reports and other tools to track and visualise data
- Work with product managers and engineers to define and prioritise product features and requirements
- Conduct user research and gather feedback to inform product development and design decisions
- Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
Experience/skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in business analysis, data analysis or related field and in the financial services sector
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- You are self-motivated and genuinely care about the success of our product
- You love working collaboratively and as part of a close-knit team
- You are a confident communicator, able to present complex data to a variety of audiences
- You care about adopting best practices and know how to deliver results efficiently
- Your attention to detail is next level and you are meticulous about quality
- You love learning and every day is a school day!
TAINA is the market leading FATCA and CRS Validation platform that is revolutionizing the way that financial institutions of all types manage FATCA, CRS and QI compliance. TAINA’s fully automated platform is being used at scale by the world’s largest and most sophisticated financial institutions to revolutionize their customers’ experience and compliance.
TAINA’s Platform is the most automated of any in-house or commercially available tax operations solution, delivering the highest return on investment and fastest deployment. The TAINA Platform validates FATCA and CRS forms in all formats, saving our clients costs and time, reducing their risk and radically improving their customer and investor experience.
TAINA is a Level39 RegTech start-up which has won the European and the Global New Venture Challenges 2017. We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team. Our team are our family, we want you to stay with us for the long term and grow with us. We live by our core fundamentals: Teamwork and
Collaboration | Ownership | Customers | Professional Standards
Why work for TAINA?
- Share options
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities (e.g. Pluralsight)
- Flexible working
- Innovation time to research new technologies and tools
- Collaborative working environment
- Access to workspace in Canary Wharf's most iconic building