Chief Revenue Officer (UK)
About the role
TAINA are looking for an exceptional Chief Revenue Officer to join our strong and growing team. We’re revolutionising the way financial institutions do their compliance, and we are offering a genuine opportunity to get your hands on our cutting-edge tech and grow with the company.
As CRO, you'll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on TAINA’s sales and marketing function and help shape our global sales strategy. You'll work closely with our talented product team, partners, advisers and subject matter experts to identify new markets and opportunities, and drive the company's revenue growth to new heights. The role will be responsible for all aspects of our sales function, from direct sales to channel and partner sales, and will be expected to deliver on all year-on-year sales and pipeline targets.
- Strategy: Work with the Executive Leadership team & Board to devise, implement and continuously review the company sales strategy.
- Team structure: Design and recruit (where applicable) a world class, globally scalable sales, sales development and marketing organization.
- CRM and processes: Responsibility for the entire CRM function. Evolve internal sales processes, infrastructure and techniques as a source of scalable competitive advantage.
- Sales goals and budgets: In tandem with the Executive Leadership team, set annual and quarterly sales, pipeline and sales development goals and budgets across direct, indirect and partner channels.
- Pipeline: Design and optimal sales pipeline structure, including agreement of all KPI’s with CEO / COO.
- Partnerships: Source, negotiate and establish successful partnerships. Manage the performance of these partnerships against targets.
- People management: Manage and motivate all members of the sales and marketing function, including implementation of sales on-boarding and training program, continuous implementation of best practice sales techniques and addressing any underperformance challenges.
- Managing upwards: Deliver sales reports, insights, forecasts and risk analysis to executive leadership team on a weekly basis, and the company Board on a quarterly basis.
- Events: Attending and speaking at selected associated industry events and conferences, including hosting round tables and webinars.
Experience/skills we are looking for:
- High growing tech company experience or established a new sales function from ground up.
- Experience with consultative approach to high value sales.
- Experience with large and complex enterprise clients.
- Experience in a high growing enterprise technology or a RegTech business would be a bonus.
- Experience leading an international, multi-country sales function with annual targets of tens of millions in ARR.
- Ability to inspire confidence in the Board, Executive Leadership team and clients, while also motivating and inspiring sales performance across direct, indirect and partnership channels.
- Have the required gravitas to engage C-Suite executives of large corporations globally.
- Demonstrable track record of establishing a sales function, high growth international expansion, direct, indirect and partnership sales performance across B2B.
- Be open, transparent, committed to both personal and team development, highly commercial and entrepreneurial, collaborative and straightforward. Must be an advocate of only hiring A players and a genuine believer in canvassing the best advice and input from all quarters, the ideal person will be a considered risk taker who is not afraid to make decisions and invests in learning from others’ experiences, from successes and from failures. Attention to detail is required in order to understand the various nuances within the sales administration function.
- Strong network of sales professionals across the full spectrum of the sales function who would jump at the opportunity to join you and work with you again.
- You are self-motivated and genuinely care about the success of our product
- You have an analytical mindset and are proactive in solving problems
- You love working collaboratively and as part of a close-knit team
- You care about adopting best practices and know how to deliver results efficiently
- Your attention to detail is next level and you are meticulous about quality
- You love learning and every day is a school day!
TAINA is a a multi-award winning RegTech that is revolutionizing the way that global financial institutions of all types manage their FATCA, CRS and QI compliance and its scope is constantly expanding.
TAINA's investors include global financial institutions who are also its supportive clients.
TAINA’s fully automated platform is being used at scale by the world’s largest and most sophisticated financial institutions, fund administrators, online trading platforms and Big 4 to revolutionize their customers’ experience and compliance.
TAINA’s Platform is the most automated of any in-house or commercially available tax operations solution, delivering the highest return on investment and fastest deployment. The TAINA Platform validates FATCA and CRS forms in all formats, saving our clients costs and time, reducing their risk and radically improving their customer and investor experience.
We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team. Our team are our family, we want you to stay with us for the long term and grow with us. We live by our core fundamentals:
Teamwork and Collaboration | Ownership | Customers | Professional Standards
Why work for TAINA?
- Member of the Executive Team defining the strategy of the business
- Global high growth opportunities
- Share options reflecting the growth of the business
- Leadership and development opportunities
- Flexible working anywhere in the world
- Collaborative working environment
- Access to an awesome workspace in Canary Wharf's most iconic building and mid-town NYC
- Culture video call
- Hiring manager video call
- Team video call