Customer Support Specialist (UK)
Salary: £35-40k pa
About the role
TAINA is looking for a solution-focused Customer Support Specialist with strong technical skills to join our growing team of exceptional talent. As well as putting the heart of our customer at everything you do, you will provide expert training to new and existing customers, bringing the platform to life and enabling the customer to use the full breadth of our features and functionality.
- Be the first point of contact for customer enquiries
- Log and track all issues raised to the Helpdesk, escalating where necessary
- Take ownership of issues raised, ensuring an optimal customer experience
- Identify and assess customer needs and provide solutions and follow-up to ensure total satisfaction
- Champion excellent customer service at all times, making sure the customer’s voice is heard and shared with the wider team
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset and play a key role in shaping our service
- Deliver initial, top-up and new feature training to customers as required
- Produce videos and documentation to assist with training on demand, including knowledge-base content creation and maintenance
- Produce and present customer service packs
Experience/skills we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar role (client-facing/first line support/training)
- Experience in delivering SAAS/software training programmes to high-profile clients and supporting SAAS products
- Experience in or strong understanding of software programming and APIs
- Knowledge working with data analytics is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate fluently and coherently and deliver technical information to a non-technical audience
- You are self-motivated and genuinely care about the success of our product
- You have an analytical mindset and are proactive in solving problems
- You love working collaboratively and as part of a close-knit team
- You care about adopting best practices and know how to deliver results efficiently
- Your attention to detail is next level and you are meticulous about quality
- You love learning and every day is a school day!
TAINA is the market leading FATCA and CRS Validation platform that is revolutionizing the way that financial institutions of all types manage FATCA, CRS and QI compliance. TAINA’s fully automated platform is being used at scale by the world’s largest and most sophisticated financial institutions to revolutionize their customers’ experience and compliance.
TAINA’s Platform is the most automated of any in-house or commercially available tax operations solution, delivering the highest return on investment and fastest deployment. The TAINA Platform validates FATCA and CRS forms in all formats, saving our clients costs and time, reducing their risk and radically improving their customer and investor experience.
TAINA is a Level39 RegTech start-up which has won the European and the Global New Venture Challenges 2017. We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team. Our team are our family, we want you to stay with us for the long term and grow with us.
Why work for TAINA?
- Share options
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Innovation time to research new technologies and tools
- Collaborative working environment
- Access to workspace in Canary Wharf's most iconic building
- Hybrid: 2 days in London office (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Culture video call
- Hiring manager video call
- Team video call