Implementation/Account Manager (US)
About the role
We’re looking for an engaging, enthusiastic, dynamic and extremely customer focused team player to join our exciting, growing Fintech. Working with the most prestigious and well known organisations in the region you will be responsible for the initial implementation of the TAINA platform managing the project on an hour by hour basis. Reliability, predictability and speed to react are key characteristics of our organisation and you will be expected to uphold and drive these with every customer interaction and with the broader team.
Once successfully implemented this role will then seamlessly transition to managing the account going forward and owning the business relationship on behalf of TAINA. Key goals of customer success, customer satisfaction and growth. You will need to be able to communicate at all levels of the customer organisation to build and drive the business relationship forward whilst looking out for any other regional growth opportunities.
• Be the TAINA senior representative for the implementation for specific accounts
• Diligently plan, log, track and react in a timely manner to all actions and tasks associated with the implementation
• Own and help to resolve any customer issues/queries
• Foster and build key senior client stakeholder relationships
• Immediately escalate issues to the correct team as per the processes and procedures
• Own the business relationship and drive retention and growth within each account
• Schedule, chair, record and manage post meeting actions - Operational and Strategy reviews
• Be the 'in region' escalation point
• Manage contract requirements - SLA, renewals, usage etc
• Identify and nurture leads in the region using the client network, events etc
Experience/skills we are looking for:
- An highly organised approach, a keen attention to detail with a laser focus on delighting the customer
- Great listening skills & outstanding communication skills across all mediums
- 'Always on' with a strong ability to work individually or as part of a team to deliver success
- Proven problem solving skills, think analytically and be curious to find out more
- The desire to learn and be recognised as a motivated self-starter
- Relevant experience in dealing with senior client stakeholders
- Significant Project Management experience - certification would be ideal
- Proven track record of implementations for large, sophisticated Financial institutions
- The ability to focus and prioritise especially when under pressure
- Fluency in English
- Any previous work experience in Financial Service and/or Tax Operations would be a plus
- You are self-motivated and genuinely care about the success of our product
- You have an analytical mindset and are proactive in solving problems
- You love working collaboratively and as part of a close-knit team
- You care about adopting best practices and know how to deliver results efficiently
- Your attention to detail is next level and you are meticulous about quality
- You love learning and every day is a school day!
TAINA is the market leading FATCA and CRS Validation platform that is revolutionising the way that financial institutions of all types manage FATCA, CRS and QI compliance. TAINA’s fully automated platform is being used at scale by the world’s largest and most sophisticated financial institutions to revolutionise their customers’ experience and compliance.
TAINA’s Platform is the most automated of any in-house or commercially available tax operations solution, delivering the highest return on investment and fastest deployment. The TAINA Platform validates FATCA and CRS forms in all formats, saving our clients costs and time, reducing their risk and radically improving their customer and investor experience.
TAINA is a Level39 RegTech start-up which has won the European and the Global New Venture Challenges 2017. We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team. Our team are our family, we want you to stay with us for the long term and grow with us.
Why work for TAINA?
- Share options
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Innovation time to research new technologies and tools
- Collaborative working environment
- Culture video call
- Hiring manager video call
- Team video call