Programme Manager (US)
About the role
TAINA are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join our growing team of exceptional talent. As a Programme Manager, you'll play a crucial role in coordinating and integrating projects to achieve desired outcomes, and nurturing client relationships with the utmost care and precision. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in implementation and financial services.
- Lead end-to-end implementation projects, ensuring successful delivery within agreed timelines, budgets, and quality standards
- Manage and maintain relationships with clients, including regular communication, meetings, and follow-up
- Understand client needs and provide solutions to help them achieve their goals
- Proactively identify opportunities to expand product/service adoption and drive revenue growth within existing client accounts
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the successful execution of projects, including scoping, planning, and delivery
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, handling their inquiries, requests, and issues in a timely and professional manner
- Develop and maintain project plans, ensuring clear communication of milestones, tasks, and deliverables to all stakeholders
- Monitor and analyse client performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and optimisation
- Leverage your industry expertise and market insights to drive innovative revenue generation strategies and initiatives
Experience/skills we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Relevant BA/BSC degree or equivalent work experience, i.e. 4 years in a similar role
- Experience working in Financial Services and a familiarity with fintech industry trends and technologies
- Proven track record of successful project management and client relationship management
- Experience working in SAAS and demonstrable understanding of cloud-based software delivery models and infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Agile principles and methodologies
- Tax operations knowledge is highly desirable
- You are self-motivated and genuinely care about the success of our product
- You love working collaboratively and as part of a close-knit team
- You are a confident communicator, able to present complex data to a variety of audiences
- You care about adopting best practices and know how to deliver results efficiently
- Your attention to detail is next level and you are meticulous about quality
- You love learning and every day is a school day!
TAINA is the market leading FATCA and CRS Validation platform that is revolutionizing the way that financial institutions of all types manage FATCA, CRS and QI compliance. TAINA’s fully automated platform is being used at scale by the world’s largest and most sophisticated financial institutions to revolutionize their customers’ experience and compliance.
TAINA’s Platform is the most automated of any in-house or commercially available tax operations solution, delivering the highest return on investment and fastest deployment. The TAINA Platform validates FATCA and CRS forms in all formats, saving our clients costs and time, reducing their risk and radically improving their customer and investor experience.
TAINA is a Level39 RegTech start-up which has won the European and the Global New Venture Challenges 2017. We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team. Our team are our family, we want you to stay with us for the long term and grow with us. We live by our core fundamentals:
Teamwork and Collaboration | Ownership | Customers | Professional Standards
Why work for TAINA?
- Share options
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities (e.g. Pluralsight)
- Flexible working
- Innovation time to research new technologies and tools
- Collaborative working environment
- Culture video call
- Hiring manager video call
- Team video call