About the role
TAINA are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing team. We’re writing world class software for financial institutions, and we are offering a genuine opportunity to get your hands on our cutting-edge tech and grow with the company.
The role will be responsible for managing the prioritisation process, coordinating people, and driving collaboration between teams and departments. As a customer-facing role, the ideal candidate must be able to communicate clearly, effectively and with impact, have demonstrable experience using Agile and Scrum methodologies, and be able to grasp complex concepts with ease whilst constantly thinking ‘outside the box’.
The Tech team
The tech team is growing fast. We are about 20 strong and are made up of Quality Assurance, Development, Infrastructure, Product and Business Analysis type roles.
Experience/skills we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience managing Agile projects in a software development environment
- Experienced in Agile estimation and planning techniques
- Proven experience with SCRUM practices
- Proven experience with Agile software testing practices
- Proven experience running Agile programmes
- Hands on experience with JIRA
- Experience mentoring people in Agile best practices
- Experience taking ownership of risks & issues through to resolution
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Release management experience
- Roadmap planning experience
- Experience running software projects using the Microsoft technical stack
- Financial services background
- You are self-motivated and genuinely care about the success of our product
- You have an analytical mindset and are proactive in solving problems
- You love working collaboratively and as part of a close-knit team
- You care about adopting best practices and know how to deliver results efficiently
- Your attention to detail is next level and you are meticulous about quality
- You love learning and every day is a school day!
TAINA is the market leading FATCA and CRS Validation platform that is revolutionizing the way that financial institutions of all types manage FATCA, CRS and QI compliance. TAINA’s fully automated platform is being used at scale by the world’s largest and most sophisticated financial institutions to revolutionize their customers’ experience and compliance.
TAINA’s Platform is the most automated of any in-house or commercially available tax operations solution, delivering the highest return on investment and fastest deployment. The TAINA Platform validates FATCA and CRS forms in all formats, saving our clients costs and time, reducing their risk and radically improving their customer and investor experience.
TAINA is a Level39 RegTech start-up which has won the European and the Global New Venture Challenges 2017. We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team. Our team are our family, we want you to stay with us for the long term and grow with us. We live by our core fundamentals:
Teamwork and Collaboration | Ownership | Customers | Professional Standards
Why work for TAINA?
- Share options
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities (e.g. Pluralsight)
- Flexible working
- Innovation time to research new technologies and tools
- Collaborative working environment
- Access to workspace in Canary Wharf's most iconic building
Culture video call
Hiring manager video call
- Team video call