Quality Assurance Engineer (UK)
About the role
We are looking for exceptional engineers to join our growing team in London. We’re writing world class software for financial institutions, and we are offering a genuine opportunity to get your hands on our cutting-edge tech and grow with the company.
The QA team
Rob Borberly, QA Lead
Connor Jamieson, Quality Assurance Engineer
Robert Hogg, Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience/skills we are looking for:
- ISTQB/ISEB Foundation certifications or equivalent certifications as a minimum
- Proven experience of BDD/TDD approach to testing
- Proven experience with performance testing frameworks
- Knowledge of security testing techniques
- Experience in cross browser / cross device UI testing
- Knowledge of best practices for testing in an Agile environment
- Exceptional manual testing expertise
- Design test scripts, test data, and execute test cases for complex technical and business solutions
- Bring a QA perspective to planning sessions, review and provide feedback and test effort on user stories
- Analyse QA related issues in a timely fashion (defects/tickets) and ensure that bugs are handled with severity and priority
- Build and maintain regression test packs for each release.
- Experience in the full manual testing scope
- Experience in testing strategy at all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Experience in test automation and knowledge of at least 1 standard test automation framework (ideally using python)
- Experience in investigating and troubleshooting problems
- Primary skills: BDD, TDD, Security Testing, Manual Testing, Automated Testing
- Secondary skills: Agile, Selenium, Python, API Testing
- You are self-motivated and genuinely care about the success of our product
- You have an analytical mindset and are proactive in solving problems
- You love working collaboratively and as part of a close-knit team
- You care about adopting best practices and know how to deliver results efficiently
- Your attention to detail is next level and you are meticulous about quality
- You love learning and every day is a school day!
TAINA is the market leading FATCA and CRS Validation platform that is revolutionizing the way that financial institutions of all types manage FATCA, CRS and QI compliance. TAINA’s fully automated platform is being used at scale by the world’s largest and most sophisticated financial institutions to revolutionize their customers’ experience and compliance.
TAINA’s Platform is the most automated of any in-house or commercially available tax operations solution, delivering the highest return on investment and fastest deployment. The TAINA Platform validates FATCA and CRS forms in all formats, saving our clients costs and time, reducing their risk and radically improving their customer and investor experience.
TAINA is a Level39 RegTech start-up which has won the European and the Global New Venture Challenges 2017. We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team. Our team are our family, we want you to stay with us for the long term and grow with us. We live by our core fundamentals:
Teamwork and Collaboration | Ownership | Customers | Professional Standards
Why work for TAINA?
- Share options
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities (e.g. Pluralsight)
- Flexible working
- Innovation time to research new technologies and tools
- Collaborative working environment
- Access to workspace in Canary Wharf's most iconic building