SME Tax Associate (Product) (UK)
About the role
We are looking for a meticulous tax operations guru to join our growing team of exceptional talent. Working within TAINA’s Product team you will report to the Head of Product and have a hybrid focus on both tax and technology.
- Monitor upcoming developments in tax form processing
- Understanding these developments
- How they impact TAINA’s product and clients
- Documenting their effect in plain English
- Work with Business Analysts to identify, build, test and validate working platform enhancements and new features.
- Work with TAINA’s Big 4 Partners to ensure overall platform tax compliance is maintained
- Collaborate with support function provide initial response and sense check to tax focused questions
- Support client tax focused demonstrations and creation of completed tax forms
- Support tax focused training of TAINA software solution with clients
Experience/skills we are looking for:
- 5-7 years of CRS, NRA, FATCA and/or Chapter 61 (Back-up Withholding)
- Direct operational experience in processing FATCA and CRS forms and the challenges that comes with these
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal. Evidence of being able to explain tax rules in lay man's terms
- Willingness to adapt, learn and ask questions (to do so independently and as part of a team)
- Experience of championing risk and compliance in the workplace
- To have seen the implementation of CRS in 2016, and had sufficient experience in Chapter 3 (NRA), prior to the introduction of Chapter 4 (FATCA).
- Knowledge of the user problems and tax requirements caused by changes under CARF, Accounts Payable processing vendor payments, 1446(f) Reporting
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word
- You are self-motivated and genuinely care about the success of our product
- You love working collaboratively and as part of a close-knit team
- You are a confident communicator, able to present complex data to a variety of audiences
- You care about adopting best practices and know how to deliver results efficiently
- Your attention to detail is next level and you are meticulous about quality
- You love learning and every day is a school day!
TAINA is the market leading FATCA and CRS Validation platform that is revolutionizing the way that financial institutions of all types manage FATCA, CRS and QI compliance. TAINA’s fully automated platform is being used at scale by the world’s largest and most sophisticated financial institutions to revolutionize their customers’ experience and compliance.
TAINA’s Platform is the most automated of any in-house or commercially available tax operations solution, delivering the highest return on investment and fastest deployment. The TAINA Platform validates FATCA and CRS forms in all formats, saving our clients costs and time, reducing their risk and radically improving their customer and investor experience.
TAINA is a Level39 RegTech start-up which has won the European and the Global New Venture Challenges 2017. We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team. Our team are our family, we want you to stay with us for the long term and grow with us. We live by our core fundamentals: Teamwork and
Collaboration | Ownership | Customers | Professional Standards
Why work for TAINA?
- Share options
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities (e.g. Pluralsight)
- Flexible working
- Innovation time to research new technologies and tools
- Collaborative working environment
- Access to workspace in Canary Wharf's most iconic building
Culture video call
Hiring manager video call
- Team video call