Full Stack Developer (UK)
About the role
We are looking for exceptional Developers to join our growing team. We’re writing world class software for financial institutions, and we are offering a genuine opportunity to get your hands on our cutting-edge tech and grow with the company.
Experience/skills we are looking for:
- C# .Net Core (used in the last 4 years)
- UI technology, e.g. ReactJS, Angular, KnockoutJS, VueJS
- Database tech, e.g. SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL, Oracle
- SaaS product experience (web client with back-end platform)
- Strong motivation for working in a small startup/scaleup environment
- You are self-motivated and genuinely care about the success of our product
- You have an analytical mindset and are proactive in solving problems
- You love working collaboratively and as part of a close-knit team
- You care about adopting best practices and know how to deliver results efficiently
- Your attention to detail is next level and you are meticulous about quality
- You love learning and every day is a school day!
TAINA is the market leading FATCA and CRS Validation platform that is revolutionizing the way that financial institutions of all types manage FATCA, CRS and QI compliance. TAINA’s fully automated platform is being used at scale by the world’s largest and most sophisticated financial institutions to revolutionize their customers’ experience and compliance.
TAINA’s Platform is the most automated of any in-house or commercially available tax operations solution, delivering the highest return on investment and fastest deployment. The TAINA Platform validates FATCA and CRS forms in all formats, saving our clients costs and time, reducing their risk and radically improving their customer and investor experience.
TAINA is a Level39 RegTech start-up which has won the European and the Global New Venture Challenges 2017. We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team. Our team are our family, we want you to stay with us for the long term and grow with us.
Why work for TAINA?
- Pluralsight subscription
- Share options
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Innovation time to research new technologies and tools
- Collaborative working environment
- Access to workspace in Canary Wharf's most iconic building
- Hybrid: 2 days in London office (Wednesday and Thursday)